+44 (0)1724 712 888
Process Servers in Nottingham and the surrounding areas | Competitive Fixed Fee
Over 20 year's experience
A single point of contact for all your local and nationwide process serving. Prompt, professional, reliable - we will serve all Legal/Court/Other documents in compliance with CPR. With a network of over 10,000 field agents, we are on your doorstep.
• Our Process Server in Nottingham will endeavour to make a first visit to serve your documents within 2 working days from receipt of your process server instruction.Same Day Service//Urgent Instruction undertaken
• Our Process Server in Nottingham will make up to 3 attendances where applicable which is included in our fee.
• Our Process Server in Nottingham will include at least one 'out of hours' attendance when process serving legal documents at a residential address.
• Our Process Server will provide the relevant proof of service which will be fully compliant with Civil Procedure or Insolvency Rules.
Submit a quick enquiry...
Our standard Process serving is fixed at just £100.00 + VAT and includes;
Up to 3 visits with at least one out of hours call
A first visit within 48hrs of receipt of documents
Completed appropriate certificate of service, statement of service, or full report
Bulk discount (£75.00 + VAT for 5+ instructions per week)
Same Day Service
Legal Aid Instruction billed at current LAA rates
International Serves in compliance with the Hague Convention (Fixed Fee - POA)
Members of several industry recognised bodies including the Institute of Professional Investigators, the Institute of Paralegals, and the UK Process Servers Association.
GDPR compliant we are registered with the information Commissioners Office.
Covered with full Professional Indemnity Liability Insurance.
Our Process Servers cover the following Postcode areas in and around Nottingham:
• NG1 - Nottingham City Centre
• NG2 - Nottingham City Centre, Sneinton, The Meadows, West Bridgford
• NG3 - Carlton, Sneinton, St Ann's, Mapperley
• NG4 - Carlton, Gedling Village, Netherfield
• NG5 - Sherwood, Arnold, Bestwood, Carrington, Top Valley, Rise Park
• NG6 - Bestwood Village, Bulwell, Old Basford
• NG7 - New Basford, Forest Fields, Hyson Green, Radford, Lenton
• NG8 - Aspley, Wollaton, Whitemoor, Bilborough
• NG9 - Beeston, Stapleford, Lenton Abbey, Chilwell, Trowell, Bramcote
• NG10 - Long Eaton, Sawley, Sandiacre
• NG11 - Clifton, Ruddington, Gotham, Kingston on Soar
• NG12 - Cotgrave, Radcliffe on Trent, Keyworth, Edwalton
• NG13 - Bingham, Whatton, Bottesford, Aslockton
• NG14 - Calverton, Lowdham, Burton Joyce, Gunthorpe
• NG15 - Hucknall, Ravenshead, Newstead
• NG16 - Kimberley, Eastwood, Nuthall, Langley Mill, Pinxton, Selston, Awsworth, Ironville, Jacksdale,
Westwood, Underwood, Brinsley, Watnall
• NG17 - Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Stanton Hill, Skegby
• NG18 - Mansfield
• NG19 - Mansfield Woodhouse, Forest Town
• NG20 - Shirebrook, Market Warsop
• NG21 - Rainworth, Edwinstowe, Clipstone
• NG22 - Bilsthorpe, Newark-on-Trent
• NG23 - Newark-on-Trent, Collingham, Long Bennington
• NG24 - Newark-on-Trent, Balderton
• NG25 - Southwell
• NG31 - Grantham
• NG32 - Grantham, CroxtonKerrial, Sedgebrook
• NG33 - Grantham, Castle Bytham, Corby Glen
• NG34 - Sleaford, Scredington
• NG70 - Special Business Reply Service
• NG80 - Experian
• NG90 - Boots the Chemists
For further information or to instruct us:
01724 712 888 or 07875 581 292
By Post to our administration office:
Mendes Investigation & Legal Services Ltd
23 Ashfield Court